Weblog Archives
August 2006
July 2006
June 2006
May 2006
April 2006
March 2006
February 2006
January 2006
December 2005
November 2005
October 2005
September 2005
August 2005
July 2005
June 2005
May 2005
April 2005
March 2005
February 2005
January 2005
December 2004
November 2004
October 2004
September 2004
August 2004
July 2004
June 2004
May 2004
April 2004
March 2004
February 2004
January 2004
December 2003
November 2003
October 2003
September 2003
August 2003
July 2003
June 2003
May 2003
April 2003
March 2003
February 2003

Photo Albums

07/20/03 | 07/27/03
04/08/03 | 04/20/03 | 04/28/03
03/09/03 | 03/09/03 | 03/16/03
02/18/03 | 02/20/03 | 02/26/03
01/23/03 | 02/04/03 | 02/15/03
12/16/02 | 12/23/02 | 01/06/03

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Scary Firetrucks!

Sunday we went to see Uncle Chris in Seguin where he works as a firefighter. I always get excited when I see a fire truck when I am in the car, but when you stand next to one they are much bigger than they look from the car. Seguin has two fire trucks, and even the smaller one is scary:

But I was able to sit in the front with headphones on:

I wouldn't put Uncle Chris's fire hat on, so Grandma Tucker put it on!

Daddy and I got in the big fire truck, which I wanted to steer with the wheel:

That is one big truck!

posted by William at 10:45 PM

Saturday, August 13, 2005


Last week I stayed overnight with Grandma Jenschke several nights. I also stayed at Grandpa Tvrdik and Charlie's one night as well. I take my suitcase, backpack, and my Thomas trains with me:

Caroline got me a dump truck, excavator, and bulldozer when she was in the hospital. When I told Grandma Tucker about them, she told me she was coming to see me! She should be here in a few hours!

posted by William at 8:22 AM

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Spinal Tap!

And I am not talking about a 1980's movie, I mean the real thing! Sunday I developed a fever, so my doctor told Mommy and Daddy to take me to the Children's Hospital emergency room. Because I am so young, they took my fever very seriously. They took samples of almost every fluid in my body, including spinal fluid. Then I was admitted into the hospital and they gave me a temporary home:

I had several new stuffed animals that helped Mommy, Daddy, and the hospital staff watch over me:

I had to have an IV, and because they thought I might hurt myself, they taped my arm to a board. By the end of my stay, I really didn't like that thing very much:

It really hurt when they took all of this off, and I wimpered and moved my arm around a bit whenever they hooked me up to give me medicine.

Today I was feeling alot better, and a volunteer stopped by a delivered a mobile for my bassinet. It was so neat and I watched the shapes move around above me:

I am home now and feeling much better. In the end, it's probably just a minor virus, but I am so thankful that the Children's Hospital took every precaution to make sure I stay a happy, healthy baby!

posted by Caroline at 11:07 PM

Copyright © 2002-2003 by Justin Chomel. All rights reserved.

Powered by Blogger.