Weblog Archives
August 2006
July 2006
June 2006
May 2006
April 2006
March 2006
February 2006
January 2006
December 2005
November 2005
October 2005
September 2005
August 2005
July 2005
June 2005
May 2005
April 2005
March 2005
February 2005
January 2005
December 2004
November 2004
October 2004
September 2004
August 2004
July 2004
June 2004
May 2004
April 2004
March 2004
February 2004
January 2004
December 2003
November 2003
October 2003
September 2003
August 2003
July 2003
June 2003
May 2003
April 2003
March 2003
February 2003

Photo Albums

07/20/03 | 07/27/03
04/08/03 | 04/20/03 | 04/28/03
03/09/03 | 03/09/03 | 03/16/03
02/18/03 | 02/20/03 | 02/26/03
01/23/03 | 02/04/03 | 02/15/03
12/16/02 | 12/23/02 | 01/06/03

Sunday, March 21, 2004

Still Sick

I am still feeling bad. I did eat today though. Daddy grilled chicken and I had some of that. I also had a little bit of my cereal this morning. Maybe I am close to feeling better! I hope so, as I am ready to get back to playing in the yard. I learned so much last weekend in the yard. I learned how heavy an old jug can be:

How to get up in the chair by first getting on top of the black cube between the chairs:

And I learned how to plant bulbs:

Mommy and Daddy took me out today to get a new stroller, because I am too big for the umbrella type stroller we have now. We also got a Bubble Mower! I can't wait to push it around in the backyard and make lots of bubbles:

posted by William at 10:04 PM

Saturday, March 13, 2004


Last night we went to IHOP for dinner, and the waitress put Daddy's stack of pancakes in front of me! I can only eat one pancake, so Daddy had the other two. Breakfast food for dinner is so good:

posted by William at 11:29 AM

Monday, March 08, 2004


Daddy made pasta from scratch for dinner tonight! It was really good, but Daddy gave me a long piece and I had part of it hanging out of my mouth, and part going down to my tummy. I didn't like doing that because I felt like I was choking. So Mommy and Daddy gave me small pieces and I started chewing it up instead of slurping the noodles. Mmmm....pasta:

I decided to push my bread over here:

Then over there:

Then it was on the end of my finger:

After dinner, I had to take my nasty medicine. I got a very bad eye infection on Thursday evening. I went to see the doctor first thing Friday morning. He was very worried about me, and told Mommy to get me some eye drops and high potency antibiotics. He also told Mommy to bring me back Saturday morning, and that if I wasn't better, I would have to go to the hospital for IV antibiotics! Luckily, I was much better Saturday morning, so the doctor was very happy with my eye and said I was out of the woods.

posted by William at 8:50 PM

Copyright © 2002-2003 by Justin Chomel. All rights reserved.

Powered by Blogger.